Occasionally I feel the need to think out loud, or put thoughts into physical form to evaluate them later. Now that I can take a short breather and evaluate the shop, I need to tie up loose ends and put some things in their place.
Things that need a more permanent home:
– paint cans. 4-6 in a shallow bookcase behind the drill press? Don’t need to be accessible.
– drill bits. Have plans for these, execute.
– shop vac. Dust collector will render obsolete. Separator will be tossed when separator cart is built.
– tool belt. Need to hang somewhere besides the entry. Door?
– tool cases. TBD. Bookshelf? High shelf?
End of random thoughts for now.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone