Today I got a bit of time to get some of the other pieces cut. Aside from the wood I have not bought yet, such as the vertical pieces and the back, all the pieces were cut to the listed dimensions. I also was able to cut the dadoes in the torsion box pieces.
I tried to start putting together the torsion box, but it proved a bit more difficult than anticipated. I tried to hammer the first piece home, but it just broke the piece. Using a clamp worked much better, but it’s going to be a slow process for sure. It will probably take several days to get it put together. I will try to get a couple more pieces together tomorrow, but m main focus might be to put the surface boxes together.
I still haven’t played with my birthday toys yet, bu hopefully I’ll getto at least play with the Kreg jig tomorrow.