By now I hope you’ve read my Parallel Guides entry I posted yesterday. I’ve mostly cleaned up for that and I’m just about ready to cut all the pieces for the stage set project. Just some sweeping, vacuuming and very minor putting away.
I did a minor bit of organizing after I was done with the parallel guides. I put those on the wall with four screws, very simply. I think I took a picture and posted that last time. Pretty simple to imagine if not. I also found, at the newest Rockler opening, a pair of captured knobs and nuts to use with my Kreg Automaxx clamps and the MFT. I drilled a couple new holes in my MFT clamp rack, and stuck them up. I can already see the need to redo it with more storage spots in the future.
That’s….pretty much it. Very short entry for now, I’m hoping later today to get all the material I need to cut for the stage set project, and I may post updates on Instagram. The other thing I really should do – really, really a need for – is to make a level platform so that I can cut full sheets on the Centipede system. Unfortunately I don’t think I can get this done in time to cut these OSB boards. I’ll have to do the best I can like usual, and see about it in the future. I could conceivably cut them inside my house, but even the largest room, the former carport, doesn’t have level floors either.
I guess though, if I was going to put money into making a small little deck to cut something, it would be better to put that money into making an entire new shed. I guess I can simply cut on the patio, and I’m wondering why I didn’t think of that ten minutes ago. I’m tired.