Welcome to the page for my Tacoma. Creating a new page so it doesn’t clog up so much of the main site posts.
Purchased: 01/04/20 with 6671 miles. 2019 TRD Sport DCSB, 6MT 4×4. Factory equipped with the tow package, and also had paint protection installed.
- Console tray insert 1/8
- TRD Pro Grille 1/21
- Joying 9″ Android 8.1 head unit with wireless CarPlay 1/22
- Phillips H9 bulbs (in place of stock H11 units) 1/25
- Metal tailgate letter inserts 1/28
- OEM power tailgate lock 2/2
- OEM TRD Pro shift knob 2/5
- OEM bed mat 2/7
The plan for this truck for the first few years is just to make minor upgrades and use it to ferry kids and materials back and forth. I wasn’t planning on buying such a new vehicle, so the major mods will be on the longer-term side. What I have in mind right now in the future is something like this:
- 3/2″ lift
- 17″ OEM/knockoff Pro wheels in some sort of finish other than gloss black
- More aggressive tread tires
- Bumpers at some point
- Maybe do some stuff in line with vehicle camping/exploring
- Tint front windows to match rear
The only one of those I foresee this year is the tint, which I’ll do closer to summertime.