The Holtzapffel Workbench – Day 34

(Part 18 of a series)

Finally back in the workshop today and more work on the bench. I took two of the three remaining sections for the top and processed them and glued them up. Didn’t take that long at all, I’m starting to get used to the process now. Tomorrow I will glue the last remaining section to this to create two halves of the top. I’m a bit behind where I wanted to be, but mitigating circumstances delayed me getting to this point.

Some exciting news, I ordered two sets of Gramercy holdfasts and they might be here as soon as next week. I’m really excited in getting these. I decided to only order two sets instead of three. One on the surface, one on the legs should be fine, at least for now. I figured I could spend on these if I delayed buying the twin screw.

Afraid there’s not much more to this update. Tomorrow won’t be too interesting either, but that’s how it goes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.