I meant this to be in the last post, but it ran long.
I wanted to go ahead and show the progress from early March to now. So much has changed, and so much more is to come. This is going to be light on words, heavy on pics. If you haven’t figured it out, the pics are clickable to expand.
First starting – some time in March
It was a real mess. You can see the fairly recent (last six months before this was taken) tables, but that’s it. The first thing I had to do was clean up, and make some space for some clamps and my One+ collection.
The following set were taken a couple months ago (April-early May)
You can see a massive improvement. Note the future location of the router table between the work tables. Note the quite excellent 9″ vise from Harbor Freight.
A couple of weeks ago I got a bug in me to redo almost everything. I really didn’t have enough space to work, and I knew that could be solved by getting rid of a few things, plus some better organization. They say it’s always darkest before the dawn…
Hard to see in that picture, because it was almost dark after a long couple hours. Removed all the nasty carpet, and inspected the floor. It’ll work. Had about ten bags of trash to go to the curb the next night. I moved the work area from the right side of the shed to the back, something I’ve wanted to do for awhile. Built a shelf over the lawn mower for my golf equipment. Moved the junk mountain to two separate areas. Still in progress, but I’m sure you can see the improvement.
New right front
New right rear
New left front
New right rear
Hope over the next couple of days to bring everything up to the current situation, as well as get into some of those new major tool acquisitions I’m sure you can see.
I leave you with the pic I meant to put in the last post, detail of the new corners on the router table. Later.